Re: [orca-list] caps lock bug 11.10

It is from the master branch.  However, in git there are probably more
commits afterward on the master branch.  So pulling code directly from
git master would provide newer, but possibly less stable code.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org <http://www.vinuxproject.org/>

On 1/18/2012 3:53 PM, Justin Harford wrote:
> Hi there. I am running ubuntu 11.10 and I installed orca 3.3.4 and it
> appears that my capslock is only serving as an orca modifyer. The bug
> where caps lock would lock when I tried to execute an orca command is
> fixed for me.
>
> I don think that 3.3.4 is orca master though. Or is it?
>
> Thanks
> Justin Harford
>
> On 1/18/12, Jakob Herrmann <jhlists infosprinter com> wrote:

Hi,

I am using the latest orca from master and although this bug is
supposed to be fixed, it is still not for me, unfortunately. Can
somebody tell me more about the current situation, i.e. if there is
still an open bug?

Cheers,
Jakob
The manual is at