[orca-list] Interesting Anomaly with Orca and Google

Hey There,

Might there be any special settings in the Orca Preferences menus
that specifically address web browsing? I pose this question,
because when ever I am doing a Google search, and I hit tab in
order to move from one link to another, I get no speech/ no voice
feedback. Actually, what limited feedback there is, is highly
sporadic in nature, with up to sixty seconds of delay before I
can determine what link I might happen to be on.

First of all, I would appreciate knowing what is causing this
problem, and most importantly, I would sincerely appreciate some
guidance regarding a solution. Thanks ever so much in advance.

cheerio,
Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/