Re: [orca-list] other tts engines besides espeak and pico that are known to work?

Hi Hank,

On 6/4/12, Hank Smith <hanksmith hanksmith net> wrote:
so is there any other ones folks are using? or is it just espeak, pico
and voxin?

I'm using Cepstral David and Cepstral Callie. Those are in my opinion
the best voices from Cepstral and are easy to get working with Orca.
The only problem I have with them as they are higher quality voices
and aren't as responsive as say ESpeak.

Cheers!