Re: [orca-list] bug in either calc or Orca, cell can't be edited

Hi Joanie,
I am not saying that is Orca bug, but the fact is that with lower version of Orca I did not have the problem. I think the only other thing is that I will have to downgrade Libre Office as well I guess, because soon after Ubuntu 12.04 came, both the machines of myself and my wife got the updates for Libre Office.
But one thing is sure, with Orca 3.4 I never had this problem.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.