[orca-list] orca announcing changing letterfonts

Hi,
Is it possible to adjust Orca to speak the colour or fontsize while reading with the cursor keys? It happens that I work with others on the same document while they put their input in letters with another colour or size. I search in the Preferences of Orca but I couldn't find such feature but maybe I miss something. Thanks in advance.
I use Ubuntu 11.04, LibreOffice and Orca xdesktop 3.2.0.
Milton