Re: [orca-list] About Ctrl+Alt+Tab switcher contents on GNOME Shell

Alternatively, we can add keyboard shortcuts for the different parts
of the shell and left the behaviour of Ctrl + Alt + Tab as it is. An idea that
I think it could work is enriching the behaviour of the 'System' key in
combination with other keys, so for example, in desktop/normal mode,
'System' +  'd' goes to the activity overview mode with the dash selected.
This left some decisions open, like for example if 'System' + 't' in
desktop/normal mode should go to the overview mode or shouldn't.

'System' + t it is intended as the combination to select the top bar.

Cheers,

      -- Juanjo Marin