Re: [orca-list] gnome Keyboard Commands

Hello.

To maximize windows you can use Super+Up Arrow and to un-maximize windows you can use super+Down Arrow. The only way I know of to minimize windows right now is to open the system menu with ALT+Spacebar and then use the 'N' hotkey to access the minimize option. There may be another way to do this, but I do not know of it right now.

If you run the command:

gnome-control-center keyboard

You can set a shortcut key to minimize windows under the Windows section of the Shortcuts tab of the Keyboard window which is displayed by running the command I just mentioned.

I hope that this helps.

Take care.