Re: [orca-list] Windows and vmware player

Hi,

Glad to see this thread as I need to venture down this road.

IS VMWare Player the top recommendation or should other virtualisation software be considered?

I want to run Win7 under Debian, all 32-bit. The Win7 will be an existing install on its own drive. I will also make it dual-boot but I want to be able to get to Windows occasionally from Linux for the odd website etc.

Geoff.