[orca-list] Kali linux about to be fully accessible! *teaser link*

Hello,
This is my first mail to orca-list, and since this news is more or less about Orca, and i feel it's exciting, i'm putting it here for people to be aware of it.

On behalf of offensive security, i'm happy to announce to the mailingList, that the new version of Kali linux will have a talkking installer at boot, and it has orca and accessibility options bundled for blind and visually impaired users. I've been talking to developers of kali since it came out, and after about two weeks or less, they started to work on making the OS fully accessible to us. surprisingly, they are nearly done, and on the next release, we would be able to install, and work with kali! first of all, have the teaser link. it's one of developers working with MSF (metasploit framework) with kali. they are not a orca user, and you can find out that this can be their first time using orca.
http://vimeo.com/64376041

so what's Kali?
Kali is the successor of backtrack, and officialy released 13 march 2013.
it is the most and advanced pentesting linux distro. it comes with 300+ tools for security pentesting, network/wireless penetration, exploitation tools, website attacks and password hacking, information(report) gathering, Vulnerability detection and more... it is based on debian (testing), runs gnome 3.4. feel free to get other information from distrowatch, or kali's site
www.kali.org
while i was talking to Mati Aharoni, leader of kali and founder of offensive security, which seems to be the one who mostly helps with kali accessibility too, he stated that he wanted kali to even be for those orca users who are not into networking and security field, and he thinks that anyone who wants to work with linux in general and wants to work on a debian-based OS, kali will be a excellent choice. for me, this was one of the best news that i have ever heard since i'm into networking. i hope it goes the same for you who are interested in this as well. after i contacted the devs, they instantly reacted and came with the solution quickly (it's been just over a month that kali has released) and they are open to all kind of suggestions to make kali more accessible. i seriously praise Mati and others who are behind this project and hope them best of luck.

-Regards,
Hadi