Re: [orca-list] Fwd: [Support] sonar 13.04 is out

The upgrade of GNOME, in Opensuse 12.3, was painless; am now back on that machine. Orca is 3.8.1-something, as is GNOME Shell. Use the instructions in the blog entry, referenced below, to do the upgrade. It's very simple; I did it after having only a liter of coffee; lol.

http://dominique.leuenberger.net/blog/2013/04/gnome-3-8-for-opensuse-12-3-go-get-it/

Maybe I'm just too careful but I did this using ssh from another box. If you have an accessible console, that might be best for doing something as big as a GNOME upgrade.