Re: [orca-list] Do we need "accessible" Gnu/Linux distros anymore? 13.04 edition! was Re: ubuntu 13.04

Maybe if you explained what you meant by over simplified and unnecessary crap, we'd have a better idea of what you're talking about. I have no idea how it could be over simplified, unless you're referring to the way things were laid out in menus and panels or the easy install scripts used to install Libre Office and the like. It did include some preinstalled apps which are known to be accessible, like Pidgin, but, unless you installed the DVD version, the number of applications was limited by the size of a CD.