Re: [orca-list] accessible audio editor

Thanks, Bill, that really saves me a lot of work. I already knew how to
arrow through the file while it's playing, but somehow never figured out
the whole bracket thing. That has the added benefit of placing the
editing cursor back at the beginning of the selection rather than the
beginning of the file, so it is no longer necessary to arrow through the
file while it is stopped to try to find the part of the track to be
edited. I'm still wondering if there is a way to just stop playback and
place the editin cursor on the place where I stopped, but selecting live
with the brackets is a nice work-around for that if it doesn't already
exist.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--