Re: [orca-list] About ORCA Installation.

Hello,
Orca does ship by default with the ubuntu operating system. Currently,
there are two versions of ubuntu, a long term support version and a more
current version. I know that in the long term support version of ubuntu,
after you boot the live cd, you can press control+s and orca should
begin talking. Ubuntu ships by default with the unity desktop which I
have no experience with, however I found this page
http://accessiblefreedom.org/wiki/index.php?title=Unity that might help
you get started. This page was written referencing the ubuntu long term
stable version. I have no idea about the state of accessibility of unity
in more recent versions of ubuntu but maybe a ubuntu user on this list
can give you more info on that.