Re: [orca-list] Orca and underlined text

Hey Andy.

I'll take a look at the issues you mention, however the following:

chapter. Unfortunately, Orca thinks every other word is a link because
the words are blue and underlined. Is it possible that Orca could
inspect the html dom and determine if blue+underlined text is actually a
link instead of text formatting?

is simply wrong. Orca does not look at text formatting to determine what
is a link. That would be both silly and completely unreliable. Most
links are not blue these days and many links are not underlined.
Instead, the way Orca decides if something is a link or not is if it has
ATSPI_ROLE_LINK. In other words, if we are told it's a link we think
it's a link.

--joanie