From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Jason
White
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 9:30 PM
To: orca
Subject: [orca-list] Accessible Web and JavaScript debugging tools?

Are there any Web page and JavaScript debugging tools available which are
accessible with Orca? FireBug appears to be an option, and my Web searches
show that accessibility-related work was performed on it back in 2009.
However, I haven't found any updated information, and there may, of course,
be alternatives that I should consider.

If anyone here has been there before, links or suggestions are welcome.