Re: [orca-list] The next batch of unstable goodness is here! (Caret-moved events)

I just stumbled upon a caret issue, although I'm not sure whether or not
it was present in Orca 3.10. I pulled the latest Master just before
writing this message, and I can faithfully reproduce the problem.

1. Go to
http://www.sip2sip.info/
and allow the redirect if prompted. Not sure why it doesn't happen
automatically, but Firefox is presenting me with an allow button here,
so I have to allow the redirect manually.
2. Arrow down past the new account creation form. At the bottom of the
form, you should hear: "create. pushbutton."
3. Arrow down once more and you should hear: "Existing account settings.
Heading level 4."
4. Arrow down once more, and it says: "Create. Pushbutton." again. If
the SayAll function is reading the page correctly, the expected
utterance should be:"Username @sip2sip.info entry."

Subsequent presses of the down arrow key are looping between "Create.
Pushbutton" and "existing account settings. Heading level 4." Only the
tab key, the right arrow key or SayAll breaks the caret out of the loop.
However, the right arrow is skipping down past the username and password
in the login form and taking me directly to the link that says "SIP
account or password forgotten." I am running into this issue using
Firefox 25.0.1. Hopefully a fix won't break previous versions.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"