Re: [orca-list] Experimental focus versus browse mode committed to master

Hi Peter.

Regarding this:

Currently while tabbing around or pressing quick navigation keys auto
focus mode feature kicks in. However while reading the page by pressing
the arrow keys it does not kick in. If it's doable it should behave the
same way no mather whether we are pressing quick navigation keys or
arrow keys.

Could you give me specific steps on a specific page to reproduce the
problem above?

Thanks!
--joanie