Re: [orca-list] Validation Options in LibreOffice Calc?

I have the same problem. I have often brought to hoome spreadsheets
buillt at work. They used to create spreadsheets to work as a
database, so the validation list is the most important feature for
this purpose.

As I don't have Windows, I miss very much the fact Orca does not read it.