Re: [orca-list] Trisquel - Happy with Orca, but without non free packages

hi
Hate to break it to ya, but trisquel is really ... how to put it ...
they despise nonfree packages. They don't include any in the
distribution, and as far as I know it's not possible to install
nonfree packages in trisquel. If you managed to, you'd sort of be
defeating the point of trisquel anyway. It's why I don't use it as my
daily distro, although I do keep it on a flash drive for testing new
laptops and desktops to see how they do with only free software
It *should* be possible to install nonfree packages in trisquel, but I
think the problem you're running into is what I did when trying to
install voxin on trisquel way back when. Dependencies. They've somehow
figured out what nonfree packages depend on and pulled those as long
as "libre" packages don't depend on them too
Thanks
Kendell clark