[orca-list] Translating Orca questions

Hi all,
I am currently providing technical support and education for blind people in my city association of the blind, and I'd like to introduce people to the world of Linux and free software in the future. But in order to achieve this, I have to make Orca available into my language for non-english speaking people. So this week I completed localization of Orca into my language. However, I didn't find any updated information on how to submit translation, so I went to: https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/orca/master/po/hr So, this is a web site for croatian translation of Orca. Next, I uploaded translated orca-master.po file, but it seams that it's still not pushed into the repository. Files are uploaded, but status says Inactive, and translation status says 0 of x translated. So what should I do? It seams quite confusing to me. BTW, my translation was completed and uploaded yesterday to the website mentioned above.
Thanks,
Hrvoje