[orca-list] some issues in thunderbird/orca

Hi all.
This is not new and probably is not a bug in orca.
To reproduce try the following steps:
1. While reading this message press tab until orca reads:
'Other Actions push button'
2. Press shift+tab one more time.
Note that orca will read something similar to the following:
'read only entry 07:29 AM'
There is no description associated with this field.

3. Press shift+tab again.
Note that orca reads:
'T: Orca List <orca-list gnome org> read only entry   '
'Edit Contact push button'
I beleive that only the last line should be read.

4. Press shift+tab again.
Now orca reads:
'T: Orca List <orca-list gnome org> read only entry   '
Note that orca reads "T:" instead of "To:", but I suspect that this is a bug in TB.

5. Presstab.
Orca reads:
'Edit Contact push button'
-- This is correct and should be the same in step 3.

TIA.
{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza