[orca-list] Orca goes silent on loong pages before end

First this is not something that is new, but did seem especially bad today on bookshare pages with 100
results.
I often have to toggle carrot browsing of and back on because orca stops reading a web page, especially when
arrowing
down, i.e. reading by line.
I know on that other OS that some folks use, (not the fruit based OS, the other one), that because of only
having 600
height on netbookscreens some programs have trouble sowing everything to screenreaders, become more or less
unusable. I
do
not think this
effects with orca, and and no programs are unusable cause of this on Linux GUIs that I know of.
I only mention because I do not ever remember this happening much on other computers I've used,laptops or
desktops, with
or with out monitors connected. Then again, I am u;sing fluxbox most of the time, and sometimes mate or xfce,
and I never
ran any of these on other hardware.
So, question is, is any scrolling setting better than another for firefox with orca, smooth, auto, on or off?
Question is is orca needing these toggling of carrot browsing something that others experience?
Question, is my choice of GUIs exaserbating this do you think?
Again, this loss of speech when arrowing down pages is not limited to especially long ones, but may be worse
on them. Is
this a known issue?
Sorry for slightly strange grammar at the beginning, but think it's readable.
Oh,, btw, I can't say the issue's worse for sure now than with any particular build, but it's for sure not
better...lol.
I should have other hardware by mid week, so I can at least compare.