Re: [orca-list] a page where orca sticks

Hey José.

The getting stuck issue is fixed. I am aware that when you arrow down a
second time Orca is picking up the classic image link, etc. a second
time. I'm also aware that the results arrowing down and the results
arrowing up are not the same. But you no longer get stuck. And the line
differences are on my list.

--joanie