[orca-list] Automatic switching to Focus Mode on Structural Nav intermittently works in reader 3.15.1PRE and GNU Icecat browser 31.

Hi,

In the specific preferences for Icecat web browser (a non-branded Mozilla app), I have the setting "automatic focus mode for structural navigation' set, yet, I often have to manually switch to Focus Mode when entering a text entry field, using the 'e' key. On other occasions, Focus Mode will get turned on, yet, orca will not announce the change.

Best Regards,

Dave  Hunt