[orca-list] a few issues

Hi, not sure if these are bugs in Orca or the applications themselves,
but wondering if anyone might have any solutions/workarounds for
these.

1. In Transmission, when pressing space on a torrent in order to check
its status (it seems the only way to do this is to go into its
properties) as of late Orca has consistently become very unresponsive.
Sometimes it will say something in the window, and sometimes if I wait
long enough I can see it using flat review, but for the most part Orca
seems completely frozen. I'm running Arch and haven't seen an update
to Transmission lately, so I think this one probably has something to
do with Orca.

2. In the metadata editor in Audacity, none of the fields or values
are read. I'm thinking this is probably a labeling issue with Audacity
itself, but am not sure.
3. In tree views such as DConf Editor or the choose an application
dialog in Pcmanfm, it's very difficult to get anything to expand, for
example one of the categories of applications. Neither right arrow nor
space or enter work. Sometimes clicking on them in flat review works,
and other times it seems to do nothing.
Running Mate and Orca master. Anyone else experiencing these issues?