Re: [orca-list] Orca Key binding for reading battery status in Ubuntu-14.04 for laptop?

HI B.Henry, chrys87 and all,

1)
                                 Thanks for responding so quickly, and Thanks so much for the great information. But I have some doubt in mind that, as per reply form B.Henry that :-

I went about this a slightly different way making a little script that
uses yad, or zenity to display the output of acpi -b for a couple seconds.
The script can be tweaked to keep the info on-screen till you dismiss
it, allow for copying the battery state, etc.
I then bind the script to some hotkey, insert b when using fluxbox to
come close to the orca customization file I got used to back in gnome2
days. Since I can't use insert in unity or probably much of any desktop
I always have a bash alias to give me the output when I type bat in a
console or teminal emulator. Here is the dropbox link for the script called gbat. I have similar scripts fro checking core temperature, and a couple more, plus a slightly more complex one for displaying weather data. If you do not want to install yad, I probably have a zenity using version around still. It's almost the same, but zenity option names vary a bit. I'd recommend getting yad though.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7478895/gbat

I tried 'yad' and its working fine, but for that we have to assign new external key binding and script, but it will not be a part of orca or it will not be a orca keybinding. so how can we set this using orca key binding and which orca's script we have to modify for getting battery status, so can you please provide me some information related to that.

2)

And as per reply from chrys87:-
 Hii Dhairyashil,
  I could send you my orca-customisazion.py
this provide this function.

Hi chrys87 can you please email me (dhairyashil bhosale584 gmail com) the 'orca-customisazion.py' file please and also please provide some information related to please.

3)

Hi all,

I am also wondering that why the this feature i.e getting battery status is not a part of orca in ubuntu 14.04 ? if any one know about this please give me information, I also like to work on that.

With Regards,
Dhairyashil Bhosale.

Message: 3
i could send you my orca-customisazion.py
this provide this function.

Message: 4