Re: [orca-list] problems with some clickable elements in firefox

I may do it in general, but I actually believe the orca/ff side of things also should be fixed. For example I know I can click this on windows, so it is not a website specific problem where even clicking does not help, it sometimes happens in other websites. It is just that flat review never catches this portion of the webpage, and this should not happen I believe.