Re: [orca-list] about libra office and skype using by orca

What add on script are you talking about?
If you refer to the script I mention for installing the accessability stuff you need for skype on a 64bit
arch-linux based system then you just run a
script once and everything is done.
It is nothing like a jaws script, does nothing to orc itself, just automates the downloaing and copying of a
file, checks to make sure the more standard
accessability stuff is installed as well.
There are ways to script and customize orca behavior, but I was not at all referring to anything like this.
There are a couple of commandline programs that give skype access as well which allow avoiding the main skype
interface altogether for most things. They
allow typing commands instead of looking through menus to interact with skype, but the main skype program
must be installed and running. They are just
external helpers that you must allow access from skype's main interface itself.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  engelsiz android wrote:
Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 10:45:25PM +0200

How can I apply this add-ons scripts(qt) with orca?
And Has orca screen reader script manager as a jaws for windows

Hello
I am using a skype with ubuntu 64 bit .

you must have the 32bit qt-at-spi package installed
if running 64bit OS. Just installilng that package will work on debian
based distros.
On arch you must copy a file in to place from the 32bit package.
If you are using arch, or a manjaro based distro such as F123, please
write and I'll send you a script that will download and install this for
you.
To be clear, you need both 32 and 64bit qt-at-spi, but you will not
normally have the 32bit bits you need on a 64bit installation of Llinux
just by installing qt-at-spi.
Skype works fine in most respects after you do this. Chat messages are
clumsey to read, and answering calls may not be as easy as one would
like.