Re: [orca-list] Question: How should Orca announce elements inside anchor tags in Firefox?

> I know orca avoids using a virtual buffer, but perhaps there''s something
> along these lines that could be done to improve performance.

There is. It involves implementing DBus at least partly within the Linux
kernel. Several well respected kernel developers are working on it.

So, if you think inter-process communication is giving you performance
concerns now, you'll notice substantial improvements when this work is
integrated into the kernel and the corresponding libraries are updated.

Great!  I look forward to seeing the improvements.