Re: [orca-list] Accessible Chess - Orca and XBoard

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:17 AM, Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
Hi again Nalin.
Thanks! :)

Should be fixed in Orca master. Orca was assuming that each child in a
status bar had a name or displayed text (i.e. itself; not in children).
Independent of what we're trying, that assumption seems bogus. So Orca
no longer assumes that. :) Now your status bar is spoken when I ask Orca
to read the status bar, your notifications are spoken as I move on the
board, and Orca does not say "notification" for your status bar
notifications. Yay!

--joanie

You are too welcome :) I tested latest orca and it's works fine with
xboard. Thanks for corporation and being ideal ;) .

Dear XBoard users please update your both xboard and orca.

--
Free Software Free Society