[orca-list] Structural Navigation in LibreOffice Writer

Hi Joanie and All,

             1) The structural navigation feature works fine in Mozilla Firefox, I just pressed Orca+z and orca enables the structural navigation and after pressing 'h' it was reading only heading levels and same as after pressing 'p' it reads only paragraph or jumping through paragraph..

             2) So I was trying to do same process in LibreOffice Writer, but after pressing Orca+z it will only speak out that 'Structural navigation is on/off', but after pressing 'h' it wasn't reads the heading levels or after pressing 'p' it wasn't read the paragraph.

            3) So why Structural Navigation feature is not working with LibreOffice Writer.

Environment related informations:
OS: Ubuntu 14.04
Orca version: 3.10.3
Libreoffice version: 4.2.7.2