Re: [orca-list] Seamonkey and Orca issues

Dear sir,
Thank You verymuch, I will generate a debug log according to Yours perfect instructions. There are other two bugs related to Seamonkey. Ajax based chat room is causing issues. Orca structual navigation fetch data also from E-mail if Mail sub window is also active while Orca focus is inside Ajax based chat room. The problem is, that ARIA standards of this chat room are not 100 % based on ARIA standards. So when somebody send new message to The chat room, Orca cursor jump to The first line of text. This is very annoing, because when ever I mustread data from down to up, new chat event move cursor to The first line.

Chat room from blueimp.net is available here for direct download.

https://codeload.github.com/Frug/AJAX-Chat/zip/0.8.7-standalone
I think, that Orca experts would analyse its source code to modify Orca algorithms. Because fixing in proper ARIA standards of this system isvery probablynot easy.