[orca-list] Orca's speech output when switching through programs

Hi everyone.

I have used Vinux for quite a long time now and have just tried the standard Ubuntu - using it 3 to 4 hours daily. I'm using Orca 3.10 on Ubuntu 14, and I'm happy with it.

I'd like to ask about one thing I noticed when I'm moving from one open program to another, using Alt+Tab.

After pressing Alt+tab, Orca says "Switcher window, switcher toolbar", instead of the name of the program I have just moved to. I then have to press insert+Enter to make Orca speak the title of the window, to know which program I've moved to.

This becomes quite a challenge when I have multiple open windows.

May I ask if there is a setting I can modify or anything I can do to make Orca speak the name of the program I am on after pressing Alt+Tab?

Thank you very much.

Julius