[orca-list] More unbound commands! (link details and selected text)

Hey all.

As you may know, if you use Where Am I on a link, Orca speaks link
details. Likewise, if you use Where Am I in selected text, Orca speaks
what text is selected (unless you're in Firefox because I need to
implement that still). But apparently having dedicated keybindings for
each of these functions is seen by some as a good idea. Done.

(I'm starting to feel like Oprah. "You get a command, you get a command,
you get a command, everybody gets a command!!")

--joanie