Re: [orca-list] Gnome facebook integration modules and live Gnome and Orca

hi
I'll try this hear. If you are getting that error, then it probably
means empathy needs to update it's code to use the new facebook API.
I'll try on arch linux to see if I get anywhere. And just because the
builtin gnome way doesn't work, doesn't mean there's not a gui linux app
for facebook. Pidgin can communicate with it for one, and there are others.
Thanks
Kendell clark