[orca-list] Fwd: Re: VINUX-SUPPORT: AAC Augmentative and alternative communication

Hi, Sending this email in the hope there are some experienced members.

Reaching out as I have exhausted my searches online. > > I am currently
trying to program some of our AAC devices for students. > these consist
of iPads running Tobii Dynavox Compass for use with POD. > We are also
using Prologue, Zyteq’s Grid 2 and Igaze. > > What I am hoping to find
out, if by using, Windows, Mac or Linux anyone has had success using
screen readers to program these devices. > > If anyone knows of such
parties whom have had success I would muchly appreciate being put in
contact with them, perhaps by forwarding this email as a start. > >
Thank you and looking forward to any responses. > > Warm regards > Rob Whyte