[orca-list] liblouisutdml for sonar

I am sorry to put this off topic message on here, but I cannot seem to subscribe to the sonar mailing list. I may have to change my email address to do this because I believe someone will find all my attempted subscriptions in the spam folder on that server. Does liblouisutdml exist for sonar linux? I hope so, because I like the idea of translating braille as I hope to get a display soon.

Thanks.

--

Romans 10

  9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.