Re: [orca-list] searching files and folders in nautilus hangs Orca

hi
In my experience this is not limited to searches. Any application that takes a lot of resources away from the computer at one time, like firefox opening a large daisy book, for example, will cause orca to freeze. Sometimes it comes back, at others it needs to be killed and restarted with the alt+windows+s shortcut.
Thanks
Kendell clark

B. Henry wrote:
Yes, I use pcmanfm/have ever since  my first Linux experience. nAUTILUs performance has improved greatly in
my opininon, but I don't care for the
current interface it uses.
I don't know about searches though,I tend to do mne from the command line, but am not surprised by the report.