Re: [orca-list] "Thunderbird", and a selection of text, when you reply to a letter

Hi, Joanye.

Thank you very much, this strangeness disappeared.
However, when you select using "shift" and the down arrow, repeat the first line of the response template. Ie after clicking on "ctrl + r", I immediately start to select text. And this line, brought into focus several times: