Re: [orca-list] linux full time

Well, I think it's a waste of time to talk about whether someone who's a certain age or grew up using whatever would prefer one interface over another. According to these predictions, I'd be using Mate or some other Gnome 2 like interface, but even though I grew up using Windows with it's start menu, it didn't take me long to appreciate Unity and then Gnome 3. If I ever go back to Windows, it won't be to use the start menu. Let people choose the interface they want and don't assume people can't learn and appreciate how to do something different.