[orca-list] Status of Rosegarden?

So, as some of you may know, I am a professional musician.

Right now, I record my stuff, mainly on the mac with ProTools. Yes, I do sometimes use Reaper, but I'm definitely more a PT guy.

Anyway, several years ago, I heard of a Linux audio DAW called Rosegarden.

I somewhat remember in the past installing and trying it, and I didn't have much luck with it. I'm just wonderring if anyone on here has tried it, and if so had any success, even for basic tasks.

Before anyone says anything, I'm not willing to try audasity. I know it works, but for the complex stuff I do, it wouldn't be sufficient. At least on the Windows side of things it sure wasn't, and believe me, yes. I did heavily research to see if it would be.

Chris.