[orca-list] Behavior change for "Copies the contents under flat review to the clipboard" command

I upgraded from Orca 3.27.9 Pre to latest master a few minutes ago, and there's a behavior change that broke my workflow.

I have the command in the subject bound to Shift-Capslock-Up arrow. I'd often use this to copy lines or pieces of text from Terminal into an editor, edit them, etc.

Now, though, when I flat review up or down a line and press this key combination in Terminal, I hear "No selected text" and nothing is copied.

This is a bit surprising to me, as the flat review cursor is definitely over text, but I can no longer copy that text to the clipboard. I don't know if this has to do with the binding itself changing, or the keystroke to which I have it set.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm using this while developing to copy URLs my web apps spit out into my browser, and now I'm not immediately sure how to do this other than redirecting all app output to a log and pulling that into gedit, copying the text from there.

Thanks.