[orca-list] Ubuntu Virtual Machine, Orca doesn't work

Hello all,
So te subject says i all. I tried doing it, the things seems to be installed, up and running, and when I power it on I hear the sound of Ubuntu powering up, but alt+super+s doesn't do anything.
While making the virtual machine in VMWare I was asked to input a username and password. I try typing the passward randomly before I try the screen reader command, but it seems not to work too.
What would you advise?
Thanks to everyone in advance, and best regards!
          Miloš