Re: [orca-list] bug: Initial support added for Smuxi (gnome frontend)

hi Joanie,

sorry for my English, but I'll try to be as precise as possible

when you check "selected A channel only if its window is active" it
reads automatically the message from the channel, but it also reads
outside of smuxi. when I am in thunderbird, in firefox, ...

if I check the: "selected All channels when any window
smuxi-frontend-gnome' is active it works normally. it only reads when
I'm in smuxi only

tanks for the correction :)

Jerem