Re: [orca-list] Does Thunderbird 60 is slower than 52 with Orca for you?

Salut Alex,

No lag here using with Thunderbird 60.2.1, no regression observed
between 52 and 60.
Running a repackaging of the official binary with many lang packs added.

Best,
Didier

PS I didn't hear complaints of Slackware or Salix users either.

They use the same version, but built from source.

I am sighted, but running Orca for testing purposes, currently with the mbrola en1 (en-GB) voice, using the
espeak-ng-mbrola-generic synthesizer.