Re: [orca-list] calendar/reminder app and orca

Thunderbird now includes the Lightning plugin which provides calendars
and related features, though from my experience it has less than good
accessibility. Perhaps some tweaks would improve it. I also use Org mode
with the org-caldav-sync package for Emacs.