[orca-list] Fwd: Quick start guide

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Muhammad Fayed <m10fayed gmail com>
Date: October 29, 2018 at 2:28:33 PM GMT+2
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Quick start guide

Hi,
I’ve got a problem that I have to deal with orca nowadays on Ubuntu mate nowadays and I need it for urgent work.
Could anyone give me the best tips on how to use it ?
1. I can control it using the terminal (and most of my job is on it), but I can’t go through the output . When I press up or down arrow keys, it navigates throught the commands I wrote. I want to read the output.
2. How to use its file system explorer?

3. How to reach settings ?

4. How to send something to a flash memory and copy things ?!

5. I’ve got a problem that the sound is very low when I boot the system. I use alsamixer command to get it louder. And then I need to open orca using teh terminal.
How to make it a default thing that orca works from the early start of the system and keep its sound at maximum level ?

Thank you so much ,
I apologize if I reply a little late. That’s because I need to work on many things and I use windows beside linux.
Sincerely,
Mohamed E. Fayed