Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 13:25:40
From: tim via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: Alex ARNAUD <alex arnaud link>
Cc: Orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Some Debian questions?

Thanks! I'm debating whether I want to go with gnome, or mate, mate the
good thing is it's like wait as you said, but weren't there some issues in
the past with the panels not being accessible? I can't remember. I might
actually try that out, of course if I don't like it I can always reinstall
with gnome, and I'm curious, what's the state of KDE, because that's an
option as well. Or should I just not even go that route