Re: [orca-list] Migrating Orca Settings: Is this method a smart move?

Peter wrote:

Don't forget to tweak permissions correctly to make sure the target user is owning the files copied to a new destination.

Provided, all in lower case letters, my user name without the quotes was: "christopher", what would that command then look like to be sure of this?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around file permissions. I've almost gotten the hang of it, but I still tend to get a bit lost in places.

Chris.