[orca-list] Using Braille With Orca

Hello,

I'm using a Braille display with Orca. I am able to type braille dots
via the Braille keyboard. However, where my problem is is that I
cannot control the entire system using the Braille display.

What I want to do is access application menus such as the menu bar in
Pluma or exit the application using the Braille display. On Windows
this is possible with NVDA by using its emulated system keyboard keys.

Is it possible to do something like this with Orca?

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any assistance
you are willing to provide.

Sincerely,

Brandon Tyson

--
“Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are.”
– J. C. Hare & A. W. Hare